Bloomerang is made up of experts who have spent their careers in the nonprofit, software and philanthropic industries. We’re delighted to share our knowledge with you here.
Whether you’re looking for new software or looking to enhance your existing efforts, don’t wait another minute to download these indispensable resources.
Buyer’s Guide to Fundraising Software – We understand that shopping for a new donor database can be a trying experience. Don’t start your search unprepared!
The Ultimate Guide to Nonprofit Donor Data Migration – We’ll walk you through how to build a team, a plan and a budget, as well as tips for data governance and maintaining data quality.
The Ultimate Guide to Nonprofit Donor Data Management – Proper data management is tough, but it’s not impossible. Use this eBook to keep your donor database clean and useful.
Maximize the Lifetime Value of Your Donor Database – Your donor database is one of the essential tools that is helping your nonprofit thrive. Learn how it can generate the funding that makes your mission come to life.
The Fundraiser’s Guide to Loving Lapsed Donors – Lapsed donors are complicated. Use this eBook to save money on donors who are never going to give again, and increase revenue from those who stopped but could come back again.
Diamonds in the Rough: A Beginner’s Guide to Finding The Best Donor Prospects Hidden In Your Database – Are you ready to find the best donor prospects hidden in your database? Use this eBook to learn engagement and prospect research strategies.
A Beginner’s Guide to Donor Data Segmentation – This eBook outlines why data segmentation is important, and how you can get started segmenting your communications no matter what software or CRM you use.
The Art & Science of Retaining Digital Donors – Don’t let your next website donation be the last. This eBook will help you engage online donors in fun and personal ways.
Major Gift Fundraising for Small Shops – Even the smallest nonprofit has the ability to raise major gifts! This eBook will help you get started.
The Nonprofit Sustainability Field Manual – Use this guide as a way to discover where gaps might lie in your organization’s potential for sustainability.
A Guide to the Hidden Power of Donor Surveys – Use this guide to learn why you should send surveys, which donors you should send surveys to, what questions to ask, and what to do with the information you receive from surveys.
The 3 A’s of Nonprofit Social Media – This eBook will walk you through a simple framework that nonprofits can use to craft and distribute compelling social media content.
The Works of Claire Axelrad, J.D., CFRE, Bloomerang’s Fundraising Coach:
- Donor Love and Loyalty Plan
- How to Build a Donor-Centered Gift Acknowledgment Program
- Definitive Year-End Fundraising Checklist
- 18-Point Annual Fundraising Appeal Checklist
- Strategies to Boost Your Annual Fundraising Appeal: Use the 40-40-20 Rule
- Top 10 Strategies to Involve Nonprofit Boards in Year-End Fundraising: Your Comprehensive Solution Kit
- The Lucrative Art of Great Donor Discovery
- 30 Easy ‘Get the Visit’ Major Gift Strategies
- Getting to Know You: 42 Questions to Ask Major Donor Prospects Before You Ask for a Gift
- Donor-Centered Content Marketing Worksheet & Checklist
- Online Approaches to Build and Sustain Donor Loyalty
- Strategic Nonprofit SWOT Analysis Guide
The Works of Dr. Adrian Sargeant, Bloomerang’s Chief Scientist:
- Donor Retention Math Made Simple
- Fundraising Audit Checklist
- Fundraising Ethics
- Social Influences On Giving