What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- email address
- phone number
- job title
- physical address
- other information relevant to your fundraising efforts (what software you currently use, for example)
- other information relevant to what technology you use to access this website (browser, device, etc.)
What we do with the information we gather:
We ask for your information in order to understand your needs and to deliver content that we believe you’ll find valuable.
- We may use the information to improve our products.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new product features, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We send our Nonprofit Wrap-Up newsletter every month.
- We send invitations to attend one of our weekly educational webinars.
- We send notifications of new content, like eBooks or templates, that are available to download.
- We may let you know about a cool event coming up in your area.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. This usually comes in the form of surveys via email. We don’t like to send snail mail and don’t make phone calls very often.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes – but only if you’ve accessed content that they collaborated with us on, and they have agreed to only send helpful content in a respectful manner. We like to surround ourselves with people who think like us.
- We will never sell or lease your information. That would just be silly.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree (by way of your website browser), the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being viewed. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Real cookies are delicious. We’d rather be talking more about them.
Links to other websites:
Our website contains links to other websites. We like to link to our customers, partners and trusted friends. Their websites are lovely and contain a lot of valuable information.
Once you click a link and leave our website, know that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. We aren’t too worried about this since we try to only associate with nice people.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- On certain forms on our website, look for the boxes that you can click to indicate that you do not want to be called by a salesperson. We totally get that.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by calling or emailing us. It’s no big deal if you want to unsubscribe. All of our emails will have an unsubscribe link. You won’t hurt our feelings.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please call or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Thanks for reading the most boring page on our website!