We believe that technology should be the least of a fundraiser’s concerns. Learn from our team of fundraising and technology experts. Apply best practices for donor engagement and retention in your Bloomerang database.
Classes are free, and run from 45-60 minutes.
Sign up for free, live classes or watch a recording below.
For resources on how to leverage your Bloomerang database during the coronavirus, click here.
- New User Orientation
- Database Management Essentials
- Adding and Editing Constituents
- Adding and Editing Timeline Information
- Creating Thank You Letters in Bloomerang
- Creating and Sending Emails
- Reports and Filters
- Settings and Custom Fields
- All About Pledges
- Become a Bloomerang Task Master
- Donor Cultivation and Annual Reports
- Donor Engagement Surveys
- Get Started with Online Giving
- Gift Entry Guru
- The Importance of Retaining First-Time Donors
- Imports 101
- Intermediate Acknowledgement Letters
- Intermediate Reports and Filters Part 1
- Intermediate Reports and Filters Part 2
- Optimize Your Online Presence with Bloomerang
- Solicitation Mailing
- Bloomerang + DonorSearch Integration
- Bloomerang for Benevon
- Retaining First-Time Donors
- Bloomerang for Capital Campaigns
- Bloomerang + Google Sheets through Zapier
- Bloomerang + Qgiv: Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
- Bloomerang + Zapier: Marketing Automation with Mailchimp
- Boost Donor Engagement with Automated Reports
- Clean Up Your Data to Improve Your Fundraising
- Document a Custom Development Plan
- Donor Cultivation
- Donor Recognition for Annual Reports
- Event Tracking in Bloomerang
- Events That Raise Money
- Generate Year-End Tax Receipts
- Giving Tuesday Tips and Tricks
- Grant Tracking
- List Segmentation
- Membership Tracking
- Recapture Lapsing Donors
- Use Bloomerang as a Major Gifts Officer
- Volunteer Tracking
- Year-End Giving
- iOS Mobile 101
- Build Stronger Donor Relationships with Bloomerang Mobile
Don’t just take our word for it.
I took the “Creating Letters” session awhile ago, but needed a refresher as we haven’t done thank yous through Bloomerang yet. We’re about to start doing thank yous through Bloomerang, so this was an excellent refresher. Thank you!
Dorothy is a well organized instructor who knows her stuff. Concise, well-sequenced class that presented just the right amount of information…no information overload. Thanks so much!
Definitely need to retake the “Adding and Editing Timeline Information” class as it was filled with so much great information. Dorothy is a great teacher – thank you!