We believe that technology should be the least of a fundraiser’s concerns. Learn from our team of fundraising and technology experts. Apply best practices for donor engagement and retention in your Bloomerang database.
Classes are free, and run from 45-60 minutes. Beginners classes focus on getting you up and running, while Intermediate and Advanced classes help you reach the potential of your database.
Sign up for free, live classes or watch a recording below.
- New User Orientation
- Database Management Essentials
- Adding and Editing Constituents
- Adding and Editing Timeline Information
- Creating and Processing Letters
- Creating and Sending Emails
- Reports and Filters
- Settings and Custom Fields
- All About Pledges
- Become a Bloomerang Task Master
- Donor Engagement Surveys
- Get Started with Online Giving
- Gift Entry Guru
- Imports 101
- Intermediate Acknowledgement Letters
- Intermediate Reports and Filters Part 1
- Intermediate Reports and Filters Part 2
- Optimize Your Online Presence with Bloomerang
- Solicitation Mailing
- Bloomerang + DonorSearch Integration
- Bloomerang for Benevon
- Retaining First-Time Donors
- Bloomerang for Capital Campaigns
- Document a Custom Development Plan
- Donor Cultivation
- Donor Recognition for Annual Reports
- Event Tracking in Bloomerang
- Events That Raise Money
- Generate Year-End Tax Receipts
- Giving Tuesday Tips and Tricks
- Grant Tracking
- List Segmentation
- Membership Tracking
- Recapture Lapsing Donors
- Use Bloomerang as a Major Gifts Officer
- Volunteer Tracking
- Weeding the Garden: Database CleanUp Tips
- Year-End Giving
- iOS Mobile 101
Don’t just take our word for it.
I took the “Creating Letters” session awhile ago, but needed a refresher as we haven’t done thank yous through Bloomerang yet. We’re about to start doing thank yous through Bloomerang, so this was an excellent refresher. Thank you!
Dorothy is a well organized instructor who knows her stuff. Concise, well-sequenced class that presented just the right amount of information…no information overload. Thanks so much!
Definitely need to retake the “Adding and Editing Timeline Information” class as it was filled with so much great information. Dorothy is a great teacher – thank you!