Asking for upgrades, major gifts and bequests is something that every fundraiser wants to do. But identifying the best supporters in your lists for those types of asks can be an even bigger challenge than the ask itself.
Oftentimes we look only to the wealthy. But research shows us that rich strangers are rarely ever the best donor prospects.
Whether you’re a small nonprofit who feels that prospect research is out of reach, or you’re looking to hire a professional prospect researcher and want to set them up for success, this eBook is for you. You will learn engagement strategies that enhance existing relationships and grow their giving, as well as uncover donors with a propensity to give to your organization for the first time.
Are you ready to find the best donor prospects hidden in your database? Download the guide here.
- What research tells us who best prospects are
- Retention strategies to set you up for success
- How to maintain clean, useful data
- What donors actually want from you
- How to get to know the donors you already have (and why you should want to)
- What factors signal a likelihood that a donor could give more to your organization
- How to find prospective donors that are right under your noses
- Strategies for reactivating lapsed donors