What factors make someone more or less likely to give? DonorSearch looked at 5 billion dollars in known charitable giving to over 400 nonprofit organizations. What they uncovered are the 6 Markers of Philanthropy that indicate that a donor is more likely to be a source of future philanthropy.
Join us to find out what those markers are, why they are important, how you can uncover them and how you can utilize them to guide your fundraising efforts.   Topics Covered:
• Six specific indicators of philanthropic potential
• How to find those indicators
• How to use those markers to guide your fundraising asks   Walk Away With:
• Knowing the 6 most important markers to consider when you are looking to make an ask of a donor or potential donor
• Understand how to use those markers to craft an ask that is more likely to get a favorable response