Whatever sector/size your organization is, this no-nonsense session spells out what you MUST have, DO and/or FIX to inspire MAJOR gifts. Takeaway how to prioritize key steps you CAN take, regardless of obstacles. Learn how to create vibrant giving options, engage your board, make an ask, and MORE to grow YOUR major giving success NOW.   Takeaways include:
• Create vibrant options for giving to match the interests and passions of your donors
• Powerfully engage the board in leadership giving
• Write and speak a major gift ask with Marcy’s three-sentence recipe
• Manage your time and mindset to embrace major-giving
• Discover a new vocabulary and the cycle of successful relationships that support sustainable major giving – Assess your culture of generosity and how this impacts major-giving success
Speaker Marcy Heim
A 30-year major-giving expert, international consultant, and author, Marcy Heim, CEO, The Artful Asker, has inspired Leadership, Boards, and Fundraisers with mindset/method tools for multi-million-dollar, sustained generosity! Her 3-sentence Ask gets a delighted "yes." After 2 decades raising major gifts at UW-Madison and through a $1.8B campaign, she now consults all sizes/sector shops. AFP Master Trainer, CASE Crystal Applerecipient, Marcy's high-energy sessions renew your zest for fundraising and life. Her book, Empowering Your Board, is a go-to for fundraising professionals worldwide and has been translated into Spanish.
Host Kate Kramer
Kate Kramer has over 15 years of development and marketing experience. As the Partner Marketing Manager at Bloomerang, she continues to support organizations that are mission-driven and that positively impact the world. In her previous role as Foundation Manager for the VRMC Foundation, she managed the annual giving programs, including special events and mailing appeals, assisted and oversaw the annual budget and marketing plans, and managed a major gift donor portfolio of over 150 donors.