When: Thursday, May 14th, 2015 – 1:00pm-2:00pm Eastern
Board members show up excited to serve and wanting to make a difference, but sometimes that changes. Why? It may be lack of knowledge, boring or uninformative board meetings or orientation. OR maybe you have a board culture that doesn’t invite new ideas and questions.
Board meetings and board communication are critical aspects of causing awesome board members. This webinar with nationally renowned Fundraising Culture Changer & Master Storyteller Lori L. Jacobwith will help you change your board story. She’ll answer some thought provoking questions about the board experience at your organization, and will be sharing templates and tools to help you support the newest or even the most savvy board members and make them feel better equipped to serve.
- Learn if your organization is clear what the expectations are for all aspects of being a board member
- Learn the top five things that make an awesome board member
- Reminder about whose job is it to recruit new board members
- Learn a powerful, engaging framework for your board orientation process
- Find out the key financial information board members should pay the most attention to
- Learn five questions every board member should ask.
Time will be given for a lively Q&A session.
This presentation will be recorded for future viewing.