We want to know as much about how your organization operates as possible, beyond just your use of technology. During the Needs Assessment stage, we’ll dive into all aspects of fundraising at your organization, including:
- what technologies you are currently using
- what types of fundraising channels you utilize
- what your community of donors looks like
Not only will this consultative conversation help us understand your organization’s objectives, you’ll come away knowing more about your organization than you did before!
Now that we’ve got a good chunk of the information-gathering behind us, we get to use the Proposal Review stage to dive into your specific CRM needs together. Based on the previous Needs Analysis conversation, you and your account executive will look at:
- if and how Bloomerang can address your organization’s specific needs
- a Custom Action Plan outlining exactly how Bloomerang’s unique functionality can have an impact on your fundraising efforts
- if and how Bloomerang can produce a positive return on investment
- what your total first-year investment might be
This step may also include a conversation with one of our conversion programmers, who will examine your existing data in order to create a game-plan for the conversion. Once we all agree on your organization’s most pressing needs and if and how Bloomerang can help you meet those needs, we’ll then you’ll move forward to the final stage.
Many software providers demo their product very early on in the conversation. As a mission-driven nonprofit organization, we know how valuable your time is. By performing the demo last, we can make sure that the demo is customized to your specific needs.
We’ll focus on demonstrating product functionality that’s most meaningful to you, and at the end of the demo, you’ll have a very clear picture of how your organization can use Bloomerang to its maximum potential.
We want you — and all decision-makers — to walk away feeling confident, no matter what decision you make.