You don’t have to choose between doing good and doing well.
We’re hiring! A strong passion for the nonprofit sector is key, and prior experience in the nonprofit sector is always a plus. We have a vibrant culture in a casual tech environment located on the historic Fort Benjamin Harrison area of Indianapolis.
Customer Support Specialist
As a Customer Support Specialist you will be trained as an expert in the Bloomerang software and related functionality. Seriously, no one will know how to use Bloomerang better than you. Hopefully you have non-profit experience as well, but if not, that’s ok too. We’ll make sure that you understand and learn the inner workings of a non-profit development office. Using this expertise, you will provide excellent customer service and day-to-day support for ALL of Bloomerang’s customers by answering their Bloomerang questions via email, live chat, and phone.
Additionally, you will apply your knowledge to onboard and train customers, ensuring that their utilization of the Bloomerang software meets their organization’s unique fundraising needs.
Candidates should have good customer service skills and experience, as well as superb written and verbal communication. Candidates should also be able to solve problems quickly, have keen troubleshooting ability, and a general comfort and ability with computers and software technology.
You will interact with every aspect of the Bloomerang business in this role. This is a very collaborative, interactive, and vibrant team made up of dedicated employees who not only work hard but make sure to take the time and effort to paste googly eyes on everything: plants, posters, whiteboards…it’s actually a little out of control.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting our wonderful customers with the Bloomerang software.
- Ensuring proper software utilization by each of our customers.
- Conducting new customer implementations and trainings.
- Developing and delivering training webinars to both our customers and internal employees.
- Writing and creating help documents and videos.
- Assist with general software quality assurance and testing.
- Provide software design and functionality feedback to our Product Development team.
- Assist our sales team with demos.
- Pizza and pastry eating.
The position is PT and/or FT based on current need and your availability.