We built Bloomerang to drive nonprofit success because we believe in the work nonprofit organizations do.
We built Bloomerang to drive nonprofit success because we believe in the work charity organizations do. Bloomerang is a high-growth SaaS company that helps nonprofit organizations reach, engage and retain the advocates and donors they depend on to achieve their vision for a better world. We believe in the value of life with a mission, and we take great pleasure in helping passionate charities make smart decisions that help them reach out, grow and thrive through easy-to-use software. We exist because they exist. We love what a great solution can do, but we love what people can do even more.
At Bloomerang, you don’t have to choose between doing good and doing well. We’re in an exciting phase of company growth and with our recent funding, we’re looking for passionate and curious go-getters to join our team! Are you ready to make a difference in the world? Join the team that has created the highest-rated fundraising/donor CRM software on the market, and the company that has been named a “Best Place to Work in Indiana” for five consecutive years.
Bloomerang is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Notice: for the safety of all employees, we are currently a fully-remote workforce.
- Help nonprofits pursue their missions
- Medical, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Professional development
- Room for advancement
- Weekly virtual yoga
- Standing desks
- Multi-building campus with dedicated parking and greenspace
- Self-service cafe
- Gym, with showers
- Mix of open, semi-private and private workspaces
- Easy access to I-465/I-69
- Unique restaurants and breweries nearby
- Walking distance from Fort Harrison State Park
- Biking and pedestrian park passes
- Frequent company-paid outings and meals
Browse Open Positions
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Website Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
- Account Executive
- Account Associate
- Director, Sales Operations