Why Bloomerang Exists
Since our founding in 2012, Bloomerang’s vision has been to be the leading deliverer of tools and perspectives that elevate nonprofit effectiveness.
Our dedication to your success goes beyond the mere feature set of our software. We work with top-tier thought leaders in philanthropy to incorporate and teach best practices for building effective relationships with donors, so all you have to do is focus on your passions and be ready to share your vision. We’ll help you make sure it lands and produces results.
Everything we do is centered around our core purpose: to improve donor retention in the nonprofit world.
- Generosity – go above and beyond
- Innovation – make technology useful
- Curiosity – never stop learning
- Reliability – always there
We believe in the value of life with a mission, and we applaud the choices nonprofit organizations make to improve the world.
We exist because they exist. We take great pleasure in creating tools and teaching principles that help passionate nonprofit organizations make smart decisions that are proven to help them reach out, grow and thrive.
You may receive emails, chats, and in-app notifications from Blossom the orangutan, the official mascot of Bloomerang.
Why did we choose an orangutan? Orangutans embody many of the characteristics that we aspire too. They’re smart, compassionate, and resourceful — just like fundraisers.
They’re also philanthropic. A 2008 study of two orangutans at the Leipzig Zoo showed orangutans exhibit “calculated reciprocity,” which involves weighing the costs and benefits of gift exchanges and keeping track of these over time. Orangutans are the first nonhuman species documented to do so.
- Profitable and Cashflow Positive.
- Full audit conducted annually by a top CPA firm.
- All North American-based employees.
- 50%+ year-over-year growth.
- 97.3% customer retention rate.
- Above industry average for net promoter score (conducted bi-annually).
- Above industry average for female employees.
- Above industry average employee retention.
- Best Places to Work in Indiana five years in a row.