End of year fundraising is the most lucrative, high-stakes fundraising there is. Many organizations raise 30%, sometimes as high as 50% of their individual giving in December.
But is your appeal ready to win your donor’s hearts, minds & wallets? Do you want a simple, step-by-step formula for increasing your year-end fundraising revenue?
Join nonprofit founder and fundraising expert Rachel Muir, CFRE, and her special guest, the immensely talented fundraising copywriter, Julie Cooper for a live workshop.
• The most common money-draining mistakes to avoid
• How to perform 5 critical tests: you test, welcome test, easy test, offer test and heart awakening test, to ensure your end of year appeal will get results
• How a copywriting Tinkerbell can makeover an appeal making all the necessary tweaks, nips, and tucks to take it from ‘meh’ to a money-raising machine
• We’re covering all your burning appeal writing questions LIVE
• You’ll get a 21-point end-of-year appeal checklist and a cheat sheet for you to take your appeal through all 5 tests
Access Rachel’s ‘end of year appeal’ checklist on this page.
Rachel has worked every side of the Rubik’s cube that is the nonprofit sector. When she was 26 she launched Girlstart, a non-profit empowering girls in math, science, engineering and technology in the living room of her apartment with $500 and a credit card. Several years later she had raised over 10 million and was featured on Oprah, CNN, and the Today show. Today Rachel delivers workshops and offers a monthly membership, League of Extraordinary Fundraisers, transforming people into confident, successful fundraisers.
Speaker Julie Cooper
Julie Cooper is one of the best fundraising copywriters in the business. She has studied under direct-response copywriting legends and her appeals have broken revenue records for nonprofits around the world. Her website in case you want info is https://www.fundraisingwriting.com/
Host Josh Meyer
Josh Meyer brings more than 20 years of fundraising, volunteer management, and marketing experience to his current role as the VP, Demand Generation for Bloomerang. Currently, as a member of the Bloomerang marketing team, Josh manages all organization’s growth marketing efforts. Through his previous roles at the Human Rights Campaign and OneCause, he has a passion for helping to create positive change and helping nonprofits engage new donors and achieve their fundraising goals.