Giving Tuesday continues to be a shining point in the end-of-year giving season. It is important to understand what you can do, as a non-profit organization, to stand out on a day filled with “noise” around fundraising. Giving Tuesday started out as a movement to encourage philanthropy, so how can we honor this intention while standing out from the crowd?   Attendees will extend their knowledge of:
• What it means to be part of a bigger movement of generosity
• Best practices for a Giving Tuesday campaign
• How to utilize your CRM to maximize your strategy   Learn how the following works in Kindful/Bloomerang:
• Donation Pages/Plug-ins and Customization Options
• Customization of Receipts/Letter Templates
Sara Salako is the Marketing Coordinator at Bloomerang. Her passions include reading, traveling, and making people laugh. She supports organizations focused on animal welfare, social justice, and mental health. Outside of the office, Sara enjoys cooking with her husband and spending time with friends in cute coffee shops.