In an era where many donors today rarely carry cash and pay for products daily with taps, apps, and 1-click buttons, nonprofits must adapt to acquire, retain and cultivate their biggest supporters. With this in mind, we’re excited to announce the next evolution of Bloomerang Payments – the integration of Google Pay and Apple Pay. This addition empowers nonprofits to tap into the exponential growth of digital wallets while providing donors with a seamless, convenient, and secure giving experience.
The Digital Wallet Revolution
Over the last 24 months we have seen a global surge in the adoption of digital wallets. This trend was accelerated by the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. During 2020, nonprofits saw a 42% drop in cash donations; these numbers stayed low in preceding years, never rising to pre-COVID levels. While traditional online donations are on the rise, the speed and convenience of digital wallets are capturing the hearts of consumers and donors alike.
Digital wallets have proven to be a game-changer for nonprofits. In addition to streamlining the donation process, they reduce donor checkout friction, inspire trust, and remarkably, boost unplanned gifts by 32% and repeat donations by an astonishing 79%. It’s clear that the future of fundraising lies in embracing digital wallets.
43% of people worldwide, that’s 3.4 billion individuals who already use a digital wallet today. And this number is projected to be 60% by 2026.
Raise More with Digital Wallets
We’re thrilled to make digital wallets an integral part of Bloomerang Payments. This strategic move not only enhances the giving experience for donors but also empowers nonprofits to stay ahead of the curve. Here are the key elements of this exciting new feature:
- Expanded Payment Options: Donors using Bloomerang’s fundraising tools, such as donation forms, donation pages, events, and crowdfunding pages, will now see Apple Pay and Google Pay as convenient payment choices.
- Offline Donations: Nonprofits can manually add offline donations processed through digital wallet platforms, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and Venmo.
- Transparent Reporting: Gain valuable insights into your fundraising efforts by tracking funds raised through digital wallet transactions.
Bloomerang Payments: A Better Way to Raise Funds
Our Bloomerang Payments platform is about amplifying your impact, not just processing transactions. With the inclusion of digital wallets, we’re offering a payment processor built intentionally to serve the needs of nonprofits.
Here is how we do it:
- Effortless Growth: Whether it’s ApplePay, GooglePay, debit, credit, ACH, or in-person donations, our mobile-friendly support ensures that your supporters can contribute to your cause whenever and wherever inspiration strikes, helping you maximize fundraising without sacrificing precious time.
- Save money for where it matters most: We automatically update expired cards, cover chargeback expenses, and allow donors to cover all your processing fees* so more of your donations go to where they matter most.
- Lower Fees, Better Support: Say goodbye to the hassle of dealing with third-party providers. Bloomerang Payments offers lower fees, a better giving experience for your donors, and top-notch support, all under one roof.
Ready to create a seamless giving experience that resonates with the donors of today? Sign-up for Bloomerang Payments. Elevate your fundraising, enhance donor satisfaction, and be part of the future of nonprofit giving with Bloomerang Payments and the newly introduced digital wallet capabilities.
We are excited to continue to support you in raising more funds, reducing friction in the donation process, and adapting to the changing landscape of nonprofit fundraising.