WEBINAR: Thursday, March 21 @ 2PM ET • 1PM CT • 12PM MT • 11AM PT
The State of Capital Campaigns 2023-2024
All live attendees qualify for 1 CFRE credit.
In the world of fundraising, myths often shroud the truth, creating unnecessary barriers and misconceptions. Capital campaigns are no exception.
That’s why we surveyed a cohort of nonprofits across the United States and Canada, all in various phases of a capital campaign, to produce the inaugural State of Capital Campaigns Benchmark Report.
In this session, we’ll sift through the most interesting insights gleaned from the study. You’ll come away with benchmarks with which to compare your organization.
• What are the primary drivers of capital campaigns?
• Are capital campaigns typically successful?
• How is the annual fund impacted both during and after a capital campaign?
• Is a high-powered/big-money board necessary for campaign success?
• What impact did the global pandemic and a possible recession have on capital campaign planning?
• Does conducting a feasibility study matter?
• How diverse are campaign committees?
• Do small shops ($1M or less in annual revenue) fare better or worse?