We listened to what nonprofits wanted.
Review your donor retention rate and view suggestions for improvement, and take a quick look at incoming donations for the week, month, and year. Check in on your current campaign’s success, build and knock out that “to-do” list, and access recent reports and accounts with one click.
Giving Summary & Engagement Level™
Get an at-a-glance view of an individual constituent’s giving summary, as well as their engagement level – which is based on past interactions. Donor engagement is measured in “cold,” “warm,” “hot,” and “on fire!”
There is no longer a need to scour data file after data file or cluttered lists for constituent communication history. Bloomerang’s timeline visually represents any type of interactions at both the individual and organizational levels.
Ditch the statistics books and click a few buttons to create meaningful and comprehensive reports your colleagues are asking for. Drill down to finite information and create segmented lists for your presentations, marketing, fundraising and annual planning.
Email Design & Distribution
Build and deploy marketing emails using our built-in templates, and get rich analytics on their performance.
Letters & Mailings
Design and print direct mail pieces like solicitations and acknowledgements in batches for quick fulfillment.
Our powerful website integration features allow you to track your constituents’ browsing activity on your organization’s website. You can also create and customize online giving forms, event registration forms, or volunteer and email sign-up forms straight from Bloomerang.
Connect your organization’s Twitter account for powerful social media monitoring. You can even match tweets to constituents in your database, or add new constituents who are tweeting about you.
Built With Best Practices in Mind
Bloomerang’s powerful donor management software combines the knowledge of world-renowned fundraising professor Adrian Sargeant, communications best practices of author and speaker Tom Ahern, digital marketing insights from trusted thought-leader Kivi Leroux Miller, and the technical expertise of industry veteran Jay Love.
We focus on the core of constituent relationship management – the functionality that fundraisers use the most – and do not mess around with superficial bells and whistles that look good on paper, but ultimately distract from what you need to succeed.
We’re built to help you succeed.
Retain More Donors
Bloomerang has taken Dr. Sargeant‘s principles and used them to create a unique donor management system that guides you on the actions you should be taking to build loyalty and commitment, then gives you the tools you need to perform those crucial activities effectively and efficiently. Furthermore, we’ve designed these tools to be accessible and useful to fundraisers regardless of their level of experience.
The Ahern Audit™ runs the “You” Test and a Grade Level test to help you ensure that your letters will hit the mark every time.
The You test measures how many times you use words like “I” and “we” versus words like “you.” Ideally, you should use twice as many “you” words as “we” words. The Reading Level test measures the reading grade level of your letter. Ideally, your letter should be between a 6th and 8th grade reading level.
Find The Best Major Gift Prospects
With the available DonorSearch integration, Bloomerang users can easily gather comprehensive information on a constituent’s wealth and history of philanthropic giving.
Right from the Bloomerang interface, users are only one click away from an in-depth report that is returned within seconds!
DonorSearch’s newly redesigned Integrated Search puts information from 25 public and proprietary databases at your fingertips, along with detailed analytics and modeling.
Organizations can research in-depth information about any prospective donor, formulate ask amounts, identify an engagement strategy and more.
Bloomerang on the Go
We understand that the modern fundraiser isn’t necessarily tied to a desk or even a laptop. That’s why we made Bloomerang to be as mobile-friendly as possible so that you can have the same experience on a tablet or smartphone as you do on a desktop computer. No need for a separate mobile app!
- Unlimited Users: Have a login for your consultant, accountant, board, whoever! At no extra cost.
- Knowledgeable, US-Based Support: The team that built our technology is the same team answering the phones.
- Multiple Addresses, Phones & Emails: Not all “households” are the same. Centralize your data no matter what the makeup.
- Credit Card Processing & Refunds: Low transaction fee credit card processing via Stripe allows organizations to accept on-the-spot donations or provide instant refunds.
- Event Registration: Easily create online forms for event registration, giving your website visitors the ability to select from multiple ticket types (or sponsorship levels).
- Import: You can upload spreadsheets of Constituent and Donation data in just a few quick steps, including Interactions and Notes. And did we mention how easy it is to use?
- Integrations: Bloomerang integrates with Aplos for fund accounting, DonorSearch for wealth screening, Firespring for website content management and Qgiv for peer-to-peer.
- Single & Recurring Donations: You collect it, we record it. Bloomerang includes powerful gift and pledge entry, as well as recurring donations.
- Search With “Fuzzy” Lookup: You can search for donors without knowing the exact spelling. Bloomerang provides you with a list of close matches.
- Unlimited Custom Fields: Different organizations have different data. Use custom fields to keep all your information in one place.
- Application Programming Interface (API): Bloomerang offers an open API to integrate with your website for FREE.
- 100% Cloud-Based: Provided by one of the most trusted web-services corporations, Amazon Cloud Services, as your Organization grows, we will be able to scale with you.
- QuickBooks: You can transfer transactions over to QuickBooks through our .IIF export feature.
- File Attachments: Attach files and add links to websites to a constituent’s timeline entries with 20GBs of free storage.
Our team knows that you are concerned about donor retention, and Bloomerang wants to help your nonprofit with this problem. If you are new to fundraising software, don’t panic, Bloomerang is easy to use regardless of your technical expertise. Some nonprofits may already have data to upload into our system and that’s not a problem either. Our data conversion team is top-notch in making sure your information is migrated in the correct fashion.
So what are you waiting for?