Do you know who your most engaged donors are? Your donors interact with your organization in a variety of ways, and not just by donating. With a strong donor engagement strategy, you can focus your time and energy on cultivating and retaining the donors you already have, rather than continually reaching out to new donors.
In this session, we will dive into the world of donor engagement and see how measuring donor activity enables you to capitalize on high engagement, act on potential lapse risks, and ultimately raise more money for your mission.   Topics Covered:
• The importance of donor engagement for retention
• Donor engagement signals
• Building a strategy to boost donor engagement Tools to manage and engage your donors
Walk Away With:
• Effective strategies to foster ongoing donor engagement
• Tips for identifying disengaged donors
• Sample donor engagement plan
Speaker Diana Otero
Diana Otero is a Product Marketing Manager at Bloomerang. She served on the board of the Nantahala Hiking Club, one of the 31 trail maintaining clubs of the Appalachian Trail Conservancy, a nonprofit organization driven and powered by volunteers.