(Don’t worry. If this title doesn’t describe your organization, but you’d like to face this “problem”, this webinar will still be super useful for you.)
I think we can all agree that both 2020 and 2021 will certainly be recorded as unforgettable years. We all know there were very low points. But, there were also plenty of high points, too.
One of those high points was how the nonprofit sector willingly stood in the gap like never before. And, as a result, donors responded and revenues boomed for many!
Imagine growing your annual revenue by MILLIONs within 12 or 18 months. It’s not hard for me to imagine, as this is the current situation with so many of my clients.
So, what’s the problem?
Well, they don’t want to go backward. They want to make the most of this opportunity and use the stronger funding position they’ve found themselves in in the best way possible. I guess you’d say, they don’t want to waste the crisis they just went through.
Who this webinar is for:
- Orgs that have grown tremendously and are weighing next steps and opportunities to keep the momentum going.
- Orgs who are planning for next level growth (2X, 3X, etc) and want to be prepared when it happens!
All along the way and through case studies, I’ll share how to:
- Use the surge of funding as a catalyst to create long-term sustainability
- Use this opportunity to put more gas in your engine and grow deep capacity
- Retain investment-level donors who gave in 2020
- Attract investment-level donors who want to give to forward propelling organizations
… and perhaps the most important thing we’ll talk about is what to leave in the past that isn’t serving you anymore.
This webinar will be recorded for future viewing. If you can’t make it, go ahead and register anyway. You’ll receive the recording a little later.
>> THIS WEBINAR WILL BE LIMITED TO 1,000 LIVE ATTENDEES <<