The purpose of this case study is to feature an organization that has benefited from the Bloomerang/Qgiv integration and who appreciates having a world-class donor database that can integrate with a world-class nonprofit event and fundraising platform.
A Fresh Take on Social Fundraising
Bloomerang users can easily create peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns and personal fundraising pages through Qgiv, while capturing and synchronizing those interactions into Bloomerang.
*Below is Maggie Mestrich at Joseph Maley Foundation’s insight on utilizing the Bloomerang/Qgiv integration for their fundraising efforts.
The Joseph Maley Foundation serves children of ALL abilities through programs that serve the whole child and those who directly affect the child, including parents, siblings, friends, educators, health professionals, and community leaders. Our programs impart:
- Disability awareness to schools and organizations;
- Mental, physical, and emotional health understanding to children;
- IEP and special education advocacy to connect families and educators;
- Sibling workshops which provide an environment to discuss shared experiences;
- Adaptive and inclusive athletics to all children;
- Service-learning opportunities for individuals within their community;
- Acceptance of all through puppets in a relaxed environment for conversation;
- Comfort to parents navigating infant loss.