When: Thursday, August 21st, 2014 – 1pm-2pm EDT
Donor data migration to a new CRM can be downright frustrating for some nonprofits. Planning is critical. More importantly, however, you need to prepare for the inevitable decisions you will have to make during the process.
In this webinar, we will examine 10 decisions for which every nonprofit needs to be prepared in order to experience a successful transition to a new CRM.
- Understand the CRM data migration process.
- Identify the key decisions that will be made along the way.
- Discuss pros and cons of decision options.
- Take away from the event a sense of preparedness and control over your next data migration project.
- Be able to apply what you’ve learned to other data migration projects at your organization.
Time will be given for a lively Q&A session.
About the presenter:
Gary Carr is the founder and president of Third Sector Labs. With more than 20 years of experience delivering software and data solutions to a wide variety of clients, Gary turned his attention to the overwhelming problem of data. Third Sector Labs is committed to making sense out of data for the nonprofit industry.