Raise More Money: Bloomerang + Givebutter Integration
All-in-one fundraising nonprofits love.
Thousands of nonprofits love using Givebutter’s modern interface and innovative features to raise more money for their events, campaigns, appeals, and more.
Key highlights include:
- Payments – One-time and recurring donations via Venmo, PayPal, and Apple/Google Pay
- Fundraising – Individual, peer-to-peer, and multi-team campaign pages with no limits
- Events – Event ticketing, Text-to-Donate, QR Code scanning, and donation upsells
- Forms – Embeddable forms for donations, dues, tickets, and more with custom field support
- Promotion – Automated email marketing and one-click social sharing
Bloomerang has partnered with Givebutter to provide these game-changing fundraising tools to Bloomerang users at a fraction of the cost.
Givebutter + Bloomerang Integration Benefits
- Sync all your Givebutter transactions into your Bloomerang account – including donations and tickets
- Choose which Designations, Funds, and Appeals in Bloomerang you’d like your transactions mapped to on a campaign-by-campaign basis
- Sync peer-to-peer fundraising data with soft credits, letting you track team member fundraising efforts
- View and sync your Givebutter recurring donations into Bloomerang
- Add & update Constituents in Bloomerang for every donation and/or ticket purchased on Givebutter
Fundraising campaigns: individual, peer-to-peer, multi-team
Perfect for: Giving days, matching campaigns, team fundraising, trips, and much more
Givebutter is perhaps best known for its fundraising pages, which combine robust fundraising functionality with a beautiful and easily customizable page layout. Most commonly used with Givebutter’s suite of Team Fundraising features, organizations can easily raise money as a single entity, peer-to-peer, and/or with multiple teams – there are no limits!
With Bloomerang’s Givebutter integration, users will be able to easily sync all of their fundraising data and soft credit constituents when a donation is made via peer-to-peer.
Event ticketing: registrations, fundraising, text-to-donate
Perfect for: Galas, races, receptions, volunteer opportunities, and much more
Take your events to the next level with Givebutter’s full-featured Events product, which combines all of the traditional ticketing and event management functionality you’d expect with innovative fundraising features built on top. By default, Givebutter encourages optional donations on top of every ticket purchase and enables you to ask for donations from anyone who can’t attend. And once folks start arriving at your event, you’ll be able to easily scan tickets right from a mobile app and encourage more giving with features like Text-to-Donate and Scan-to-Give.
Bloomerang users who integrate with Givebutter will be able to see all their ticket purchases and fundraising data right inside of their Bloomerang CRM dashboard.
Website forms: donations, dues, campaigns, tickets, custom fields
Perfect for: Donate button, dues collection, fundraising campaigns, events, and much more
Givebutter uses the same dynamic form to power payments across the entire Givebutter platform. This means that every form feature on Givebutter — website embeds, donation dedications, Venmo / PayPal / Apple Pay, transparent fees, custom fields, and much more — also work seamlessly with everything from complex registration-based fundraising events to a simple donate button on your website.
Givebutter form data can be automatically synced and mapped to the Bloomerang CRM for any users who have enabled the integration.
Givebutter forms are also fully-optimized for mobile and built specifically to increase conversions. Thanks to integrations with payment methods like Venmo and features like Givebutter Express, donors can go from their first visit to successful payment in less than 10 seconds.
Getting started with Givebutter + Bloomerang
Integrating Givebutter with Bloomerang couldn’t be easier. Givebutter has built a custom integration just for Bloomerang users to ensure the data flow is as seamless as possible.
We’ll walk through the basics of sending a new supporter on Givebutter to Bloomerang below:
- If you haven’t yet, sign up for Bloomerang and create a free account on Givebutter
- Create your first campaign in Givebutter (guide)
- Copy your API Key from Bloomerang into the Integrations tab on Givebutter
- Configure any integration settings and map your Designations, Funds, and Appeals accordingly
- Make any size donation to your campaign in Givebutter, and refresh your Bloomerang dashboard to see it appear!
- Start giving better with Givebutter + Bloomerang 💛💚