Bloomerang is proud to partner with Qgiv, an industry leader in online fundraising, to offer a new, integrated solution for peer-to-peer fundraising.
This integration combines the power of Bloomerang’s constituent engagement and retention tools with Qgiv’s comprehensive online fundraising platform.
Qgiv’s elegant, easy-to-use, peer-to-peer fundraising pages are sure to take any organization’s social fundraising efforts to the next level. In fact, Qgiv reports that their customers are seeing a 39% increase in online donations when switching from previous providers, with an average donation amount that is 160% higher than the industry standard for online donations.
So, what does this mean for our mutual customers?
Qgiv + Bloomerang = MORE Lifelong Donors
Ready to get started?
Use Qgiv For Your Online Fundraising Needs
Qgiv offers an easy-to-use, fully customizable platform for your online fundraising needs:
- Peer-to-peer fundraising
- Online donations, pledges, and event registration forms
- Onsite/offline giving and event registrations
- Event storefront
- Qgiv’s version of text to give
- Responsive design for mobile, tablets, and desktop
- Communication tools including email and social media sharing
Integrate Qgiv with Bloomerang
Integrating Qgiv with Bloomerang is easy. All you need is your Bloomerang login, and 5 minutes to decide how you want your Qgiv transactions to feed into Bloomerang.
- Integrate all your Qgiv transactions with Bloomerang (including refunds), or just certain transaction types
- Sync on a continuous schedule (every fifteen minutes) or initiate it manually
- Map Qgiv transactions to specific campaigns, funds, and appeals in Bloomerang, or allow them to inherit the default mapping you set up (all Bloomerang campaigns, funds, and appeals will populate automatically in Qgiv)
- Donations, event registrations, and items sold through the online store can all be processed through a single transaction in Qgiv, but will be captured as separate transactions in Bloomerang
- Each transaction created in Bloomerang will include the date, amount, campaign, fund, appeal, soft credit (if it’s a peer-to-peer donation), and a link back to the transaction in Qgiv
- Additional fields from Qgiv, like the registration type, classification, category, etc. can be captured in the transaction note field in Bloomerang
Oh, and don’t worry about creating duplicate constituent records in Bloomerang. Qgiv uses Bloomerang’s matching logic to identify existing Bloomerang constituents, and creates new ones when appropriate!
Use Bloomerang for Lifelong Constituent Engagement and Donor Retention
Tracking Qgiv transactions in Bloomerang provides organizations with a 360 view of a constituent’s engagement. Using Bloomerang’s tools to analyze, segment, and communicate with constituents, will turn one-time, online donors into retained donors for life.
Now, what could be better than that for acquiring more online donors and retaining them for a lifetime?