Our third annual BloomCon is happening on February 26, 2018. This one may be the best one ever for numerous reasons. I am betting after you peruse the reasons below you may just agree!
1. Fundraising Training Pays Back Immediately – Recent research conducted by the Rogare institute revealed that each form of proper fundraising training results in an additional $37,000 being raised in the following year. You can check out the research here. Therefore, investing a day to be trained by the very best experts in the field of fundraising and be worthwhile hundreds of times over!
2. Face-to-Face Training is the Best – Seldom do those of you in the fundraising profession have the opportunity to be face to face with the top experts in the philanthropy world. The interaction that will take place will be second to none.
3. Dr. Adrian Sargeant – The world’s foremost expert and most accomplished researcher/speaker on Donor Retention, Donor Engagement and the Psychology of Giving is Adrian. Over my decades in the nonprofit sector Adrian has always drawn the largest crowds when speaking and is in constant demand. Come and see why…
4. Claire Axelrad, J.D., CFRE – Thirty plus years of successful fundraising experience has morphed into a teaching style and knowledgebase that has Claire in high demand around the world. Her methods are down to earth and easily used by any size nonprofit fundraising organization.
5. Kivi Leroux Miller – One of our most popular speaker/trainers from previous BloomCon Conferences, Kivi is considered to be the foremost expert on nonprofit marketing and communications. Her two books and many publications are literally the standard for training in charity marketing and communications.
6. Kent Stroman, CFRE – After 25 years in higher education fundraiser, Kent launched Stroman and Associates a nationwide consulting practice in fundraising, board governance, strategic planning and leadership development. He has authored multiple books on the art of the major gift ask as well as proper board governance.
7. Phoenix in Late February – Need we say more? You are literally an economical nonstop flight away from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. In fact, most of you could literally fly in and out the same day since the conference is being held at the adjacent Phoenix Airport Hilton where there is a block of discounted rooms available.
8. $99 Early Bird Rate – Nowhere else will you find this lineup of incredible speakers for less than $100! Since Bloomerang provides the best value in fundraising CRM technology and service it is only fitting for this to be the best value in fundraising education.
9. Networking with Your Peers and the Speakers – A tradition at every BloomCon is the networking the evening before and during the conference with not only the large number of other fundraisers attending, but with the speakers themselves. Since there is only one amazing track throughout the day, the speakers themselves attend the sessions and the meals with all of you. Every attendee raves about the type of networking that happens at BloomCon!
Wow, that is quite a line-up of reasons.
For more details and to reserve your spot at the $99 early bird rate click here >>
You don’t have to be a Bloomerang user to attend! Can’t make it to Phoenix in February? Save the date for BloomCon in Baltimore on 5/21/18!
We hope to see you there!