We have compiled a library of advice on how to leverage your Bloomerang database in the wake of the new coronavirus and its impact on the nonprofit sector.
This page will be updated. To suggest additions, please email email@example.com
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please refer to the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website.
To watch our regular Academy webinar recordings, click here.
Get notified when additions are made to this page:
Using Bloomerang during COVID-19
Mobile Tips and Tricks for GivingTuesdayNow: Campaign Progress, Activity Feed, Quick Contact | Video (2.5 minutes)
Bloomerang Product Chat: Connecting with Donors During COVID-19 | Slides
Report on Lapsed Donors | Video (6 mins)
10 Donor Types to Communicate with During COVID-19
- Reports: Top Donors (7 mins)
- Reports: Long-Term Loyal Donors (6 mins)
- Reports: Monthly Donors (5 mins)
- Reports: Long-Time Corporate Sponsors (6 mins)
- Reports: P2P Fundraisers (4 mins)
- Reports: Active Social Media Supporters (3 mins)
- Reports: Volunteers/Members who have not Donated (3 mins)
- Reports: Open Pledges (11 mins)
- Reports: Board Members (8 mins)
- Reports: New Donors within 90 Days (7 mins)
Bloomerang COVID-19 Fundraising Success Stories
- Willamette Humane Society generated a 227% increase in donor support compared to the same period last year.
- Naperville Education Foundation raised over $100k from a special COVID-19 fundraising appeal campaign despite an in-person event cancellation.
- Ada Jenkins Center raised nearly $100k from a special COVID-19 fundraising appeal campaign despite an in-person event cancellation.
- Peace Community Center transformed an in-person event into a multi-touch email campaign that raised over $118k.
- Boys & Girls Club of Boone County talks about how their programs have pivoted in light of the coronavirus outbreak, and how the community has responded.
Report on Your #GivingTuesdayNow or COVID-19 Campaign | Webinar Recording
Recapture Lapsed Donors: COVID-19 Edition | Webinar Recording
Bloomerang Beginners Class: Creating and Processing Letters | Webinar Recording
Bloomerang iOS Mobile App 101 | Webinar Recording
Articles and Other Resources
GivingTuesdayNow #GivingTuesdayNow is a global day of giving and unity that will take place on May 5, 2020 as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19.
Bloomerang has created 8 new COVID-19 email templates to help you connect with your donors at this time — all ready for you to personalize!
Bloomerang has created 6 new report templates to help you find loyal, new, high-potential, and other donors you may want to reach out to during this time.