We have compiled a library of advice on how to leverage your Bloomerang database in the wake of the new coronavirus and its impact on the nonprofit sector.
This page will be updated. To suggest additions, please email email@example.com
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please refer to the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website.
To watch our regular Academy webinar recordings, click here.
Get notified when additions are made to this page:
Using Bloomerang during COVID-19
Report on Lapsed Donors | Video (6 mins)
10 Donor Types to Communicate with During COVID-19
- Reports: Top Donors (7 mins)
- Reports: Long-Term Loyal Donors (6 mins)
- Reports: Monthly Donors (5 mins)
- Reports: Long-Time Corporate Sponsors (6 mins)
- Reports: P2P Fundraisers (4 mins)
- Reports: Active Social Media Supporters (3 mins)
- Reports: Volunteers/Members who have not Donated (3 mins)
- Reports: Open Pledges (11 mins)
- Reports: Board Members (8 mins)
- Reports: New Donors within 90 Days (7 mins)
Bloomerang iOS Mobile App 101 | Webinar Recording
Articles and Other Resources
Bloomerang has created 8 new COVID-19 email templates to help you connect with your donors at this time — all ready for you to personalize!